Winner of NATIONAL BOOK AWARD: The Caregiver Friendly Award from Today's Caregiver Magazine, 2011.
The Caregiver's Path to Compassionate Decision Making: Making Choices for
Those Who Can't
Buy The Caregiver's Path
GET WEEKLY KINDNESS REMINDERS
Yes, Viki, please remind me to connect with my aging loved one.
LISTEN TO THE KIND ETHICS TALK RADIO SHOW
Click to listen to past shows or go to blogtalkradio.com/kindethics ----Coming Next: -->Ron Roskos from the Brain Injury Association in Utah and Tammi Diaz, brain injury survivor and advocate, on April 22nd, 10AM pacific -->Stepanie Elkins from Leeza's Place - "Serving those with Memory Disorders," on May 5, 1PM pacific -->Savvy Caregiver program at the Alzheimer's Association" date to be announced
SUBSCRIBE TO VIKI'S KIND ETHICS NEWSLETTER
I want your monthly Kind Ethics eNewsletter (PLUS your bonus Insider's Guide to Your Advance Directive!)
Your email is safe. We hate SPAM, too!
Announcements - Join the Caregiver's Path Community
Available June 1st – www.TheCaregiversPathCommunity.com
What is The Caregiver’s Path Community?
The Caregiver’s Path Community is a place to have a deeper conversation about what matters to you, what you worry about, and what you need help with. It is an online community of people who are going through what you are going through. Viki understands how difficult it is for caregivers to get out of the house to get the support they need. This is why she has created this place where you can go in the middle of night and say your truth and know that someone is listening and understands.
- What do you get when you sign up?
- A free copy of the book, The Caregiver’s Path to Compassionate Decision Making: Making Choices for Those Who Can’t.
- 2 webinars per month where you can get your questions answered, hear interviews with experts, receive additional education from Viki, and much more.
- 24/7 Caregiver Discussion Forum
- Online crisis support from Viki and your caregiver friends
- Audio and video trainings (coming soon)
- Downloadable Bonus Gifts when you sign up:
- Two-part series, plus resources: “Protecting and Respecting the Person in Your Care”
- Crisis Worksheet
- Questions to Ask When Making Medical Decisions
- What does it cost?
- Start up offer: $30 – This includes a free copy of The Caregiver’s Path to Compassionate Decision Making: Making Choices for Those Who Can’t and three months of online community support! (Non-refundable)
After three months, the cost is $9.95 per month. And of course, you can cancel anytime.
Welcome to the combined website for KindEthics.com and TheCaregiversPath.com. Although they are distinctly different, they have been interwoven here because they share a common mission: treating each other and ourselves with kindness and respect. Whether it’s empowering caregivers, giving voice to those who need protecting, or resolving conflicts peacefully, Viki helps people find the courage to do the right thing. And with this comes peace of mind.
Viki is her name, “Kind.”
This website and the KindEthics blog will provide you with practical help and solutions for the situations you are facing.
Click here for the book, “The Caregiver’s Path to Compassionate Decision Making: Making Choices for Those Who Can’t.”
“Viki inspires her audiences with compassion and mesmerizes them with the practical application of her knowledge.”
“Viki is the compassionate and KIND voice of reason for doctors, patients and staff.”
"Viki helped me in my crisis. There was no wait, no down time, and she knew her stuff!"